Are any of these true for you?
- You’re sitting on the sidelines, overwhelmed by all there is to do with SEO.
- You know the concepts of SEO, but you don’t have a roadmap from A to B.
- You know what to do, but you can’t seem to make time for it in your busy day.
If ANY of these are true for you, I created the SEO for the Rest of Us Challenge just for you!
Who created this challenge?
Brendan Hufford – Beast at SEO / Regular AF
If you’re looking for somebody to cut through the BS and finally explain SEO, I got you (I was a teacher for 10 years!).
I’ve taught thousands of people how to use SEO in their business and creative passions by following the motto: Work hard, be nice to people, and try not to get too lost creating something that matters.
It turns out, that motto helps me live a great life. It’s also what makes me (and you, soon!) really damn good at SEO. It’s really the core of what you’ll find in this course.
SEO is a skill and a process. It can be learned by anybody. It is based on a few core principles that are always true, no matter the context. Every single creative and marketer that has success with SEO follows these core principles.
Here’s what you’ll get in the free challenge:
- A daily email with one essential SEO action to take that day toward your business goals.
- A smart framework where the challenge builds on itself day after day.
- My personal guidance on getting more traffic from Google without plugins, expensive SEO software, or any other techy stuff.
So what are you doing for the next 5 days?
- Watching Netflix?
- Reading more blog posts hoping your magically figure out SEO?
- Investing in your business by taking control over how you get traffic in 2020?
In the next 5 days, you’ll have an optimized homepage or piece of content that’s on it’s way to top Google rankings.
Every creative entrepreneur is one big Google ranking away from a continuous pipeline of new leads, sales, and customers. And yet, attaining that can still seem extremely difficult (spoiler: it isn’t).
If you’re tired of just throwing keyword clouds at your content and are ready to start getting traffic, all you have to do fill out the form below:
The best SEO-related decision I’ve ever made. . .
Signing up for @BrendanHufford’s “The One Ranking Away Challenge”
If you haven’t already, sign up & get emails from this guy. He’s like the Arnold Schwarzenegger of #SEO
— Joshua Barclay 🎥 (@JoshuaBarclay) August 2, 2019